SUSHISAMBA strives to offer our guests a dining experience that exceeds all expectations. From the Carnaval-inspired colors to the beat of our samba music, our dynamic and inspired staff is the soul of SUSHISAMBA.We welcome you to join our team!
The primary responsibilities of a Waiter are to exemplify uncompromising hospitality; providing our guests with the finest food and beverages, accompanied by courteous and efficient service to guests throughout their dining experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a related field, preferably in hotels or restaurants
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly
- Ability to display warmth and hospitability
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required
- Ability to stand during entire shift
- Exerting up to 25 kgs of force occasionally, and/or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move object
- Knowledge of Micros or any POS system a plus
- Knowledge of Latin American and Japanese cuisine a plus
- Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates
- Competitive compensation
- Employee dining privileges
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Extensive training in food & beverage (including but not limited to Sake, Wine, and Spirits)